High shoe, IDROTECH® WRU grain Nubuck leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm.
Inserts with WRU anti-scratch back leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm.
Soft, Windtex® water resistant membrane lining, with very good perspiration and abrasion resi¬stance. Shoe with refracting fabric insert.
Soft, lined and padded tongue.
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568
- MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568
- SOLE STABILE bidensity polyurethane antistatic, resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92,
- to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC
- ANTI TORSION insert in the sole to assure stability on uneven ground
- CI insulated surface against cold -17°C
- WR water resistant shoe
- INSOLE 5000, three-materials extracomfort: perspiring, removable, anatomic, absorbing, ESD and anti-bacterial
- Size 39-47 Shoe weight Sz 42 gr. 715
NOTE: Please note that all PU soles can have a "little shiny effect" when they are new as this is the effect of the solvent release that is used during production to separate the shoe from the mold after direct injection. PU soles are made of the same material as car tyres and after 3-4 days of walking around to “break in” the shoes (preferably on concrete) this effect will be gone and the slip resistance will come into effect. Shoes supplied 2nd July 2018 onwards will be pre-scuffed and the additional charges are already accounted for in the price. Please be kindly informed.